Welcome to my daily painting blog.

I create one new small work every few days. Most are done from life and reflect pleasant childhood memories of Michigan's rural beauty.
Have fun!

Friday, May 16

Spring

4" X 4" oil on masonite panel $50.





















School is winding down..or shall I say hurtling headlong into that state of oblivion called the fourth card marking. After a particularly trying day this week, I saw these brilliantly colored seed spinnies scattered about on the walk as I approached my house. So I kick off my painting season with a calming image; the very essence of renewal and hope. Enjoy!

I will be posting this painting on e-bay sometime this weekend. Watch for it.

1 comment:

Austin Maloney said...

I really like your work, and your style of painting, I was curious if you'd be interested in exchanging links. My blog is austinmaloney.com and my email is amaloneyart@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Austin Maloney