Welcome to my daily painting blog.

I create one new small work every few days. Most are done from life and reflect pleasant childhood memories of Michigan's rural beauty.
Have fun!

Friday, August 22

Rural Sky 3" x 3" oil on masonite panel $45

I thought it would be a nice change of pace to paint a few miniature landscapes of Michigan as I saw it in my childhood. I have three completed and will post them over the next few days.
Honk if you love Michigan....or just leave a comment.


p.s. Make that seven landscapes completed. I need to find a better way to photograph my work. Otherwise I will have to wait until they're dry before I post them and that sort of defeats the purpose of the daily painting thing.
You may contact me with questions at jandale@jandalefineart.com or call 313-581-1342.

No comments: