Welcome to my daily painting blog.

I create one new small work every few days. Most are done from life and reflect pleasant childhood memories of Michigan's rural beauty.
Have fun!

Monday, August 25

Watcher on the Marsh 3" x 3" oil on masonite $45


Here's the second of the rural Michigan paintings. I've finished seven now and waiting for them to dry so that I can post them is excruciating. I'm anxious for you to see them. There are two that I want to use as a springboard for larger (perhaps sofa-size) paintings.

I have looked at my work on computer screens other than my own recently and was shocked to see that the images were cloudy looking, not at all as they really are or how they appear on my own screen. Perhaps that's because I use my scanner like a camera. That's why I have to wait until they dry before I post them. When I figure out how to make sure the images you see more closely fit reality, I'll replace the whole website with better images.


Contact me at jandale@jandalefineart.com or call 313-581-1342

No comments: