Welcome to my daily painting blog.

I create one new small work every few days. Most are done from life and reflect pleasant childhood memories of Michigan's rural beauty.
Have fun!

Tuesday, July 31

Community


daily painting # 35
3 x 3" oil on masonite
$85, $5 shipping

This painting created itself. I took a handful of fresh blueberries and opened my hand just above the table to see how they would fall. They looked like a group of people gathering together. They seemed to be turning their faces toward one another in pleasant, casual conversation. Reminds me of my friends. When one of us is hurting, someone is quick at our side, comforting, praying, running errands, taking care of the kids. And when one of us has great news, we know it really matters to the rest. The encouragement is genuine and meaningful. Looks like we're celebrating something.

No comments: